[EDIT 4] 9/12/2012 - Prizes updated
[EDIT 3] 2/12/2013 - The contest is closed for any new participants, please submit your contest entry if you have already joined. I don't want to extend the contest any longer than I have too.
[EDIT 2] 12/11/2013 - Prizes updated
[EDIT 1] 9/9/2013 - Prizes updated
As the Founder of the group hetalia-fc-and-rp.deviantart.c… I'm submitting two journals (one here and one on the group) for our Hetalia Contest~!
We will be accepting ALL forms of artwork:
So long as the submission fits into one of the following themes:
Admin's choice (If you want to enter the second theme let us know and one of the admins will send you your own, specialized theme. E.g. Duty)
DUE DATE – DECEMBER 10th 2013
How to enter:
Add a comment on this journal saying that you'd like to join.
- Through a comment on this journal, let us know if you would like to enter the contest, AND which theme you want to work with.
- If it's a fan fiction with multiple chapters, please have ALL chapters completed by the deadline!
- We admins will accept all forms of literature, Lemons, Limes, Yaoi, etc.
- DO NOT steal someone else's art or writing. If you do, and we find out, you will immediately be removed from the competition AND reported as an art thief.
- Bases ARE allowed, but credit must be given to the original artist. (We'd prefer it if you'd draw it completely by hand, but we also know that for some people, it isn't possible)
- The admins would like a NEW piece of art. So NOTHING you've drawn or written before the time this journal was uploaded will be accepted!! (Some leeway can be given if the piece you would like to submit was uploaded LESS than 1 week from the time this journal was written)
- If anyone actually read the rules and comments, put "pineapple" in the comment somewhere, just so we know you took the time to read through the rules~
- OC's are allowed, as long as they fit in with the Hetalia anime/manga.
- Feel free to do more than one entry, however, each entry needs a new theme.
What we're looking for~
The judges aren't looking for the next Picasso or Stephen King. We're looking for someone who is able to express themselves through their chosen art form. This DOES NOT mean that the 'best looking' picture, or 'best written' fan fiction will automatically be chosen, it means that we'll take each person's skills and talents into account as well as the final outcome.
If your curious which characters the judges like… well… simply put, we like almost all of them~!
ALSO – All three winners will be featured on the group page~!!
A Note about the Prizes:
If a Prize has *OR* in it, it means that you can only choose ONE of the prizes offered by that person.
-**ALL PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE EXCEPT THOSE OFFERED BY THE ADMINS!!**-